Thursday, November 1, 2012

Adult Only Weekend

So a couple of weekends ago the Husband and I took a weekend trip to Cincinnati and we were joined by some good friends of ours.  This weekend was for adults only or was it?  There were times where I think we acted like teenagers or like we were in our early twenties but it was all in good fun.  For example the Husband attacked my friend with play dinosaurs, then there was the cave where we tried to lose our husbands.

In all seriousness though we had a great time.  This was our first trip that we took with another couple, not including my parents.  Although, I think I was called a funpire at one point in time during the trip, don't worry it was in jest.

It was nice to get away with another couple our age, with no worries and to be able to just relax and have a good time. We would definitely go away with them again!

Cincinnati is such a wonderful city and there is so much to do there.  We took our first trip to an IKEA store (the Husband enjoyed the carts, he thought that he was supposed to drift with them),  visited Jungle Jim's (this store is on steroids or something) and went to some of the museums.

All in all it was a great weekend!  If your looking for a great weekend get away then I suggest visiting Cincinnati.  There is so much to do there, I know the Husband and I will return sometime in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment