Sunday, June 12, 2011

Why Blog?

My husband and I were married about a year and a half ago and we relocated to Kentuckiana.  I believe that sometimes we all get in ruts, meaning that we do not want to step outside the box and explore new things.  I found that more and more we seemed to be going to the same places to eat, doing the same things or just sitting on the couch watching tv or playing around on the computer.

Now there is nothing wrong with doing the familiar at times, or relaxing and watching tv, ect.  However, there are many things to do locally, if you just take the time to look. So recently we have been exploring more locally.

I guess you can say that this blog will be a review of places that we have been or that I have been recently.  For the most part they will probably be reviews from Kentuckiana, but at times we do venture out of the area, so I will post information about other places we have visited as well.  It will also help encourage me to get out and do different things!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment