Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Adventure For My Husband

Well my husband had a new adventure this weekend and he had a blast.  We went up to Indy so that he could take a home defensive shotgun class. The class lasted for two days (8+ hrs.) a day and was taught by Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute.  They are based out of Michigan but do travel to other locations from time to time. 



If you are wondering if I took the class, no I did not.  A shotgun class is not really my thing.  Have I ever taken a class?  Why yes I have!  I took the Women on Target Instructional Shooting Clinic back in April.

So while, my husband experienced a brand new adventure this weekend, I did not.  However, I did have a wonderful weekend visiting and catching up with family up in the Indianapolis area.  I was able to spend time with one of my best friends and we went to see Bad Teacher.  I was also able to spend time with my parents and visit my new baby cousin who was less than a week old.

As far as adventures go my husband gave his class an A+.  So if this is your type of thing then definitely check out one of their classes, if they are ever in your area. 

Stay tuned for more adventures, there are some that are planned for the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment