Tuesday, June 14, 2011

La Rosita, New Albany, IN - Mexican Restaurant

The other night my husband and I were deciding where we could go to dinner.  Now remember, we are trying to eat at new places from time to time.  Staying away from the norm like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Don Pablos, ect.  We were not sure what we wanted or where we wanted to go.  I remembered that one time when we were in downtown New Albany, I saw a Mexican restaurant on the corner of Pearl Street.  I thought hey why don't we go try that place.

Well boy am I glad that we decided to try it out.  The food was amazing!  It is some of the best Mexican food that I had ever had.  I recommend trying their mole enchiladas and ordering their chips and salsa.

So if you are ever in New Albany, IN and you are looking for some place to eat, I highly recommend going to La Rosita, you will not be disappointed.

La Rosita is located at 336 Pearl Street, New Albany, IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment