Friday, February 1, 2013

What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas


So I mentioned in a prior post that my husband surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate my dirty thirty.  
Picture this...It is 3:45 a.m. on a Sunday morning.  The Husband comes in to the room and says "Wake up baby, we have a plane to catch."  I groggily respond with “Where are we going.”  “We are going to New York.”  “Are INSERT NAME HERE and HERE going?”  “No.”  “Are you sure?”  “Yes.”  So I get up and start getting around, after all I have a plane to catch.  As I start to take my jacket, he tells me that I do not need it.  Wait a minute?  Isn’t it the middle of winter????  Hey, are we going on a cruise.  What is going on?  The response is I will tell you more when we get to the airport.  Sigh, I hate waiting.
We arrive at the airport and to my surprise INSERT NAME HERE and HERE are there.  Yay, my best friend and her husband are joining us.

We have arrived….

 
Now remember what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas, right?  Okay you dragged it out of me, maybe I will share a little bit.

There might have been a Stripper 101 class involved and maybe a trip to…

I would have to say this is one of the best adventures that I have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment