Thursday, June 14, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

Ahhh summer...brings the joy of being able to go to a baseball game, minor league that is.  I am not a huge baseball fan, never really found the game all that exciting but I do enjoy going to a minor league game every once and awhile.  It is great for people watching and enjoying the outdoors.

Tuesday night the Husband and I went to an Indianapolis Indians game, at Victory Field with my parents.  You know how I love a deal and my parents had picked up some coupons for a Tuesday night game, where you could buy one ticket and get one free.  Even better they paid for ours!  Now if the food was not so expensive at games it would have been perfect.  However, I did promise the husband if we went we could eat there, so that he could get a hot dog.  I can always lure the Husband anywhere with the promise of food.

So we went and enjoyed the game.  The weather was perfect and you could feel a breeze.  It was definitely a great middle of the week outing or I guess beginning of the week.  I have always enjoyed going to a game at Victory field but I do have to admit that the Slugger Stadium in Louisville is a bit nicer.

So if you are looking for something to do this summer either while in Indianapolis or Louisville think about going to see a minor league game.

No comments:

Post a Comment