Monday, October 10, 2011

Bad Blogger

So I guess it has been awhile since I have posted on my blog.  Bad, bad blogger.  We have had some adventures but I guess sometimes life is so crazy and hectic that I just do not sit down to take the time to update my blog.  Work has been very busy and Mike has started back to school and is busy with work as well

Maybe I should rename my blog to life adventures, not just local adventures.  I might seriously give this some consideration. Sometimes life is an adventure itself.

My husband and I did not really go anywhere new this weekend but we did have a new adventure of sorts.  We took my three little cousins out to McDonald's for lunch after Church on Sunday.  They are awesome little girls with their own little personalities and they are always such a joy to spend time with.  It was our first time taking all three of them out and it was a success.  We had a great time and I think that they had a good time too!  They sure do have their unlce wrapped around their little fingers.  Especially the little one.

That was our weekend, sometimes it is the little things in life that are so enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment