Friday, December 7, 2012

Saturday Classes: Week Six and Seven

Wow am I off my game for blogging about what I have done while the Husband is attending Saturday classes.  I started this so I need to finish it.  Now let's see if I can remember what I did...Heck I have a hard enough time remembering what I ate for dinner the night before!

Ah yes...

WEEK SIX:

This was Thanksgiving weekend.  One would think the Husband would not have class due to the holiday.  Well, originally he WAS supposed to have class but then they ended up cancelling it. I had already scheduled a massage for the day, sorry no deals this time, so I decided to go ahead and keep my appointment because after all a happy wife, makes a happy life, right?

The rest of the day we just spent cuddling and relaxing together.   Awwww...aren't we cute?  No really, aren't we?

WEEK SEVEN:

The Husband returned to class.  Thank goodness, I was missing having mu Saturday adventures with out him.  Just kidding!

I started off my morning with using one of my deals from LivingSocial for a 25 minute foot massage.  It was only $12.00 so I figured that I would give it a try.  Honestly, it was not that great.  I should have saved my $12.00.

Oh well, now that my feet were somewhat relaxed it was time to hit the pavement with my mom and do some Christmas shopping.  Fa-La-La-La-La....Somehow she ended up taking a really good coupon from me but I can't talk about it because I might have to kill you.  Okay, not really, I don't want the Husband to read about it, since it pertains to some of his Christmas gifts.

So those were the two weeks in a nutshell.  I think I two more weeks of this...

Until next Saturday! Oh crap that is tomorrow.  

Keep on adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment