Thursday, December 13, 2012

Saturday Classes: Week Eight

On Saturday, I ended up waking up early.  My darn internal clock thinks it needs to wake me up early on the weekends!  So I thought to myself, why not drive over to my parent's house and make my mom go with me to Dunkin Doughnuts before she has to go to work.  Not sure how excited about this she was but she did end up going with me.

So off to work my mom went and I looked at my Dad, he looked at me, I asked him what he was doing before he had to go to work. Apparently the golf shop was having a big sale and he wanted to use his league credits to purchase some items.  Seemed like a good idea, so I tagged along with him. It ended up working in my favor because he bought me a purple hat.  No, I don't golf but I loved the color and I can use it at the shooting range.

Now it was time for him to get ready to leave for work soon.  Hmmmm....what to do with myself.  Well, of course, I went to a do a little bit of Christmas shopping.  I sure will be glad when these classes are over because I have been spending wayyyyyyy to much money!

After that I stopped by to take my favorite leasing agent a diet coke, she is an addict.  I know I should not support this habit but I do. :-)

Then I figured I would be productive and get some laundry, ect. done.

So that was my day.  Not all that exciting but I did keep myself busy!  Thank goodness there is only one more class left.  I see a massage in my future for Saturday...Shhhh don't tell the Husband.

Until next time, keep on adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment