Monday, October 29, 2012

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Are you afraid of the dark?  Boo!

As Halloween is fast approaching there are so many activities and things that you can go and do.  Have you visited a haunted house this year?  I did.  My friend  Turtle and I went to visit one on Friday.

I saw a deal on MyPerks for multiple haunted houses one day and asked the Husband if he wanted to go and he said no, why don't you ask Turtle.  So I asked Turtle and she was in!

Friday we decided to have a girl's night out and go and visit FEARgrounds.  It is located at the Hendricks County 4-H fairgrounds in Danville, IN.  Now I was not sure how scary or great this haunted house would be but I figured why not give it a try.  Turtle and I were not disappointed!  This thing was huge and was scary.  They did an awesome job!  There was some hand holding, some screaming and a little dance (sorry Turtle).

So are you up to the challenge?  Are you afraid of things that go bump in the night?  Will you be visiting a haunted house this season?  I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment